Friday, June 23, 2006

'In Search of Oldton' Radio Play

BBC Radio 4 includes 'In Search of Oldton' radio play in major 'Memory' season

Just had this in from Tim Wright - I really enjoyed being part of this project and also contributing to the radio play - if you listen carefully you will hear me in the broadcast reading a 'memory'...



Dear All

I'm pleased to announce that the radio play 'In Search of Oldton', inspired by the web site In Search of Oldton
, has a confirmed broadcast date on Radio 4 of 2.15pm, Monday 24th July 2006.

It's being featured as part of a major BBC season abount memory - see
RADIO 4 MEMORY
- and should also be available online for seven days after broadcast. I hope you enjoy it.

I continue to accept further contributions to the site, and packs of playing cards are still for sale!

Thanks to everyone who has supported this project.

best

Tim Wright
http://www.oldton.com .

No comments: